A soft, flexible cover journal that feels great in the hands, and is flexible enough to easily use when taking notes at a meeting or conference. Decorated with a debossed logo and optional foil stamp imprint.
One knock on bound notebooks is that they are not as convenient or easy to use as spiral journals. The Pedova Soft Bound Journalbook answers this with a soft, flexible cover that provides great durability, but a more unstructured shape to let you hold open your notebook while taking notes at a meeting or conference, with a rich leathery feel your clients will love.
This journal measures in at 5.5" W x 8.25" H, a convenient size for a purse or backpack, and features 80 sheets of off-white, ruled fill. It includes a ribbon bookmarker, an elastic privacy closure, and an expanding paper pocket on the inside back cover.
It is branded via a deboss imprint, creating a dimensional look. The standard deboss allows for an imprint up to 15 in/sq anywhere on the notebook, with a .25" margin on all sides, and can be optionally filled with a metallic foil color when you choose "Foil Stamp" imprint. Oversized deboss imprints are also available, providing you 100% coverage on the front of the journal.
The attractive look and price point on this journal makes it great for seminars, conferences, new hire kits, or for your employees to use to capture daily notes and inspiration.
Specs and Features
- Cover Materials: Soft touch vinyl
- Sheet Count: 80
- Fill Type: off-white fill, ruled lining
- Product Features: soft-touch cover, flexible cover, privacy elastic closure, satin bookmark, expanding paper pocket inside back cover
- Available Decoration: Blind Deboss, Foil Stamp (Deboss with foil fill), Full Deboss (100% cover coverage with bleeds)
- Decoration Size: Up to 15 in/sq - Deboss and Foil Stamp have a .25" margin on all sides of the journal. Full Deboss allows up to 100% coverage with bleeds
- Imprint Setup Charges:
- Deboss: $55
- Foil Stamp: $55
- Full Coverage Deboss: $115
Available Foil Colors