Lightweight, stylish, and made for high performance, the Kinetic Performance Quarter-Zip is made with a lightweight polyester melange jersey material, and features a stylish translucent zipper and reflective piping on the front shoulders. Available in men's sizes S-5XL, with 8,000 stitches of embroidery included in your price.
Minimum 12 pieces between men's/ladies' styles
Made for performance but able to fit in comfortably at the office, the Kinetic Performance Quarter-Zip is a lightweight pullover that combines fashion and performance, all in an extremely budget-friendly price. This performance pullover is made with a lightweight and ultra-soft polyester melange jersey material. This fabric delivers great comfort, as well as high performance. The Kinetic Performance Quarter-Zip is moisture wicking, features antimicrobial technology for odor control, and UV protection (15-39 UPF rating). The lightweight fabric is also wrinkle-resistant for wash-and-wear performance.
Inspired by cycling and running gear, the Kinetic Performance Quarter-Zip features a stylish and unique translucent zipper, along with reflective piping in the front shoulders, which is great for low-light visibility (like running at dawn or dusk). Though it is a high-performance piece, it has a looser fit to make it fit in well at the office.
This pullover looks great with embroidery, with up to 8,000 stitches in one location included in your price. It can also be decorated with a heat transfer - contact the Top 3 Team for heat transfer pricing!
Though it delivers a lot of performance, the Kinetic Performance Quarter-Zip is very budget-friendly, with prices starting under $40. It is a great option for less formal office settings, or for tradeshows and events where you want your team to have a clean look but draw attention.
Specs and Features
- 4.7 oz. / 160 gsm, 100% polyester mélange jersey
- Moisture-wicking anti-microbial, and UV protection performance
- Center front translucent zipper with semi-autolock slider with rubber pull tab
- Contrast coverstitching throughout
- Reflective piping at front shoulders
How to Measure:
- Body Length: Lay garment flat(face down). Measure from center back neckline seam straight down to back bottom hem.
- Chest: Measure just under the arms, across the fullest part of the chest, around shoulder blades, holding measuring tape firm and level
- Collar: Measure around your natural neckline keeping one finger between the tape measure and your neck.