Great for outfitting your team without breaking the bank, this mid-weight fleece jacket contains the features you expect in a higher-end jacket like anti-pill protection, tricot-lined pockets, a chin guard, and audio port access. Available in 9 colors, with up to 8,000 stitches of embroidery in one location included in your price.
Minimum 12 pieces between men's and ladies' styles
Whether you’re looking to outfit a team of 12 or 1,200, price is an important factor. That’s why it’s important to find apparel choices that maximize your marketing dollar with value options that don’t cut corners or sacrifice quality.
The Journey Fleece is our favorite entry-level fleece jacket, offering a terrific blend of quality and value. The Journey Fleece is a mid-weight (7.7 oz) full-zip fleece, suitable for both layering indoors or as a lightweight spring jacket. Similar to other, more expensive jackets, it features an anti-pill finish to make sure it will look just as good on the 100th wear as it did on the first. It also has features more commonly found in more expensive jackets, such as an audio port slot in the inside pocket, tricot lining in the pockets for a soft touch and to prevent screen scratching, and a chin guard/zipper garage. It has a simple, straight-forward look with matching-color stitching, dyed-to-match zippers, and a fabric zipper pull. It has a bit looser/fuller cut to accommodate all body types and to provide extra range of motion, even if you’re wearing this fleece over another sweater.
Made with corporate outfitting in mind, the Journey Fleece is available in 9 corporate or team friendly colors, with men’s tall sizing available in an additional 3 colors. This jacket is best suited for embroidery, with the left chest, nape of neck, and sleeve/cuff all available for embellishment.
Specs and Features
- 100% polyester anti-pill fleece, 7.7 oz./yd2/260 gsm
- Fleece chin guard
- Concealed brushed tricot-lined lower pockets
- Audio port access through inside pocket
|Size||Body Length||Sleeve Length||Chest|
How to Measure
- Body Length: Lay garment flat(face down). Measure from center back neckline seam straight down to back bottom hem.
- Sleeve Length: Lay garment flat(face down). Measure from center back neck to outer edge of shoulder seam, then along outer edge to sleeve end.
- Chest: Measure just under the arms, across the fullest part of the chest, around shoulder blades, holding measuring tape firm and level