Made for jet-setting commuters and executives, this padfolio has all the bells and whistles to stay connected on the go, included integrated charging with a built-in 5,000 mAh power bank. Accommodates most smart phones and tablets up to 12.9" in size. Your price includes a full color heat transfer on the front of the padfolio.
Minimum 6 pieces.
Executive padfolios, largely, have not kept up to the needs of the modern executive. With the plethora of devices that are used to stay connected with your business, there is a definite need for a padfolio that can organize all of your professional gear. The Life in Motion Charging Padfolio offers the storage needed for all of your business tech gear, with a built-in power bank to keep your devices juiced up and ready to go at a moment's notice.
This tech padfolio is made with weather-resistant polyester material, with a two-tone finish that is stylish and distinctive. The outside of the padfolio features a slash pocket for paperwork, as well as a quick access charging port for the built-in power bank, with a thoughtful rubber cover to keep the port protected from rain when not in use. Open it up, and the Life in Motion Linked Charging Padfolio offers storage and organization for all of your gear. It has dedicated storage for a smartphone, tablet (up to 12.9" screen size, with a scratch-resistant pocket liner), extra charging cords, and business cards/credit cards. The smart and thoughtful design of this padfolio includes cord pass-throughs (so your devices can charge while they are being stored), as well as cable keepers to keep your cables from getting loose and in your way. The integrated power bank boasts a 5,000 mAh capacity, capable of providing about 1.75 full charges on a "plus" size iPhone (or about 2.75 full charges on a standard-size iPhone), with two USB outputs to charge 2 devices at once. This padfolio also has a removable phone stand, which is designed to also allow your phone to charge while in use.
Tech aside, this padfolio also has some great business features. It comes with an 8.5" x 11" writing pad, using a dot/grid pattern, perfect for both note-taking and design, with a very helpful "flip-tuck" feature to store paper behind the pad while taking notes. This feature also keeps your tablet out of sight when not in use.
This padfolio is decorated with a heat transfer, allowing for full color designs, or close matches of printed spot colors. It is decorated on the front cover, centered on the bottom of the slash pocket.
The tech-forward design of this smart padfolio, with its amazing organization features, makes it a sure winner for frequent travelers, executives, or for your sales team to keep them connected and ready to go in any situation.
Specs and Features
- This padfolio comes with an integrated 5,000 mAh power bank that allows you to charge up to two devices at once while keeping them stored in your bag
- The front of the padfolio includes an outer port for charging the power bank and a power indicator light for checking the charge level
- While in use the rubber cover on the outer port protects it from the rain
- Built-in cord blade and cord management features keep USB cables organized and neatly stored away
- Built-in elastic grid organizer with silicone grip keeps your tech accessories organized and secure
- Padded, scratch-resistant tablet pocket sized to hold up to a 12.9" tablet and includes an integrated charging cord passthrough for charging ease and convenience
- Front slash pocket in two-tone materials
- Zippered closure
- Smartphone and table stand included
- Pen loop and four business card pockets for organization
- Patented FlipTuck™ feature for storing paper behind pad while taking notes
- Includes 8.5” x 11” paper pad
- Patent pending design
- This product is airline carry-on friendly, yet restrictions prohibit it from being checked due to the integrated, non-removable lithium ion battery
- Decoration Method: Heat Transfer
- Decoration Location: Centered on front cover pocket
- Max Decoration Size: 4.5" W x 3" H
- Imprint Colors: Full Color (CMYK) - close PMS matches available.