A softshell made for extreme performance, the Apex Barrier Softshell Jacket offers the best available protection from wind and rain, with a DWR water-repellent finish and soft fleece lining for comfort and warmth. Available in ladies' sizes S-2XL, with up to 8,000 stitches of embroidery in one location included in your price.
Minimum 12 pieces between men's/ladies' styles
Note: Sale of The North Face products is subject to brand approval from The North Face. Designs that are found to be obscene, contain references to (or promoting) tobacco, firearms, or alcohol, or businesses who run counter to The North Face's environmentally conscious brand image may be refused.
Specs and Features
Windproof with plenty of stretch, this iconic heavyweight soft shell offers the ultimate in weather protection. The coveted Apex Barrier Soft Shell stops rain and wind to keep you warm and dry. A brushed fleece interior ensures all-day comfort.
- 351 g/m2 WindWall®—96/4 polyester/elastane soft shell with durable water-repellent (DWR) finish (solid)
- 374 g/m2 WindWall®—100% polyester with durable water-repellent (DWR) finish (heather)
- 100% windproof fabric with DWR finish
- Reverse-coil center front zipper
- Left chest zip pocket
- Secure-zip hand pockets
- Hem cinch-cord
- Contrast, raised, high-definition The North Face logos at left chest and right back shoulder
- Tonal WindWall® logo embroidered on lower left sleeve
- Durable Water-Repellent: DWR is applied to the face of the fabric to provide the first line of defense against wet weather.
- Wind Protection: WindWall® fabrics greatly reduce the effects of wind chill while providing flexibility and breathability to stay comfortable without overheating.
How to Measure
With arms down at sides, measure around the upper body, under arms and around the fullest part of the bust.