Made to keep your team looking sharp all the time, this 3.4 ounce broadcloth shirt features a true non-iron finish, stain release technology, and up to an extra inch of stretch in the collars. 55/45 cotton/poly fabric with high yarn count construction, fully taped seams throughout, and fused cuffs and collars. Available in ladies' sizes XS-3XL. Your price includes up to 8,000 stitches of embroidery in one location.
Minimum 12 pieces between men's and ladies' styles
An easy-wearing and great looking favorite, the Devon & Jones Crown Collection Broadcloth is a great-feeling lightweight broadcloth that lets your team look their best with little maintenance.
For those familiar with broadcloth shirts, the Crown Collection Broadcloth is a great offering in this style. This shirt is made with a 3.4 oz., 55/45 cotton/poly fabric. It maintains the familiar semi-stiff, strong feel you look for in a broadcloth, at a lighter weight that makes it perfect for everyday wear. This shirt features many fine craftsmanship details, such as fully taped seams, fused cuffs and collar that will stay sharp after repeated wears, and a split back seam that allows for a full range of motion without bunching or pulling. This ladies shirt features princess seams and bust darts for a contoured, feminine fit while also providing extra room for a full range of motion and to remain flattering for all body types.
This woven shirt features a true non-iron finish and stain-release technology, allowing your team to keep a professional and polished look with very little maintenance. The result is a polished appearance straight out of the dryer, making it great for front-line employees.
This shirt is available in 9 colors in ladies sizes XS-3XL. It is a great choice for corporate uniforming, thanks to its wide availability of colors and sizes, as well as the easy-wearing technology that keeps your team looking polished and sharp in any conditions.
Specs and Features
- 3.4 oz., 55% cotton, 45% polyester broadcloth
- Fine yarn count shirting
- True Non-iron performance straight from the dryera
- Stain release finish
- Parlized buttons
- Patented pucker-free taped seams
- Specially fused collar, cuffs and placket
- Split back seam with bias cut back yoke
- Straight collar
- Front and back princess seams for a feminine fit
- Bust darts for a feminine fit
|Size||Body Width||Body Length||Neck||Sleeve Length|
How to Measure
- Body Width: Lay garment flat. 1" below the armhole flat measure the garment across the chest.
- Full Body Length: Lay garment flat (face down). Measure from center back neckline seam straight down to back bottom hem.
- Neck Circumference: Lay collar open. Measure along entire neckseam (from edge to edge)
- Sleeve Length: Lay garment flat(face down). Measure from center back neck to outer edge of shoulder seam, then along outer edge to sleeve end.